Eskimo Bob: Episode 52 Eskimo Bob: Episode 52

Jesus Christ its like im 12 years old.

And you even got me to sign into newgrounds with my account and everything.

You handsome bastards.

TMTOMH: Chapter 1 TMTOMH: Chapter 1

Say my name to Shocker.

I give you big points for using The Rider. Even though you used V3 and not the original. But ya shoulda finished it. you coulda made things sych up with the song a little better too.

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Im giving you full points, but I have a complaint.

C'mon man?! wheres the Eggman love?! He just seemed like thrown in there at the last moment for the heck of things. apart from that the running scenes seemed a little slow, but it got better in the later half of the movie.

Pretty good, you should retune it a little.

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

GUMBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUMBY IT IS GUMBY!

but gumby rocks!

Smile! Smile!

Wow, but you fucked it up.

Until the random Sex, That was a great movie.

Kenshin:Lost inthe desert Kenshin:Lost inthe desert

ehhh. Im disapointed.

Ok it started good. The Chibi Kenshin was nice. My First complaint though that even though he was Chibi He was Smaller than a Cow Skull! I mean its one thing to be chibi but its totally another to be shrunken. Then when you killed him in the end That was Totally Lame. Shame on you. That was unnessacery and uncalled for.

EVA5 The Rei Puppet Show EVA5 The Rei Puppet Show

Ah Such Divine Humor.

Quite Brilliant. Indeed.

Keep up the good work.

Heres a Cracker.

Mazinger Z Tribute Mazinger Z Tribute

Friggin Awesome!

Man you have inspired me! I shall do a parody of Mazinkaiser featuring Kaiser Wilhelm of Germany

By the way, why no Boss Borot? You should do a movie dedicated to Boss Borot Now.

Miami Vice - Hip Hop Junx Miami Vice - Hip Hop Junx

Eh ya tried.

it was alright, but next time either ditch the stephen hawkings voice or if you have to keep it have text running alongside it, its hard to understand ya know?

otro responds:

olright, i'll push subtitles in a next version of this one !!! stephen hawkings has played in robocop?no?

Godzilla vs SARS Godzilla vs SARS

Pretty awesome

Nice, although theres no SARS in japan and you copied south park a bit for the people, pretty friggin awesome. Have Godzilla fight someone else, and if possible involve Biollante'